Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Portfolio drawings


These images are from my portfolio. I created these pen and ink drawings and watercolors while visiting Italy as part of a foreign study program in landscape architecture. I drew approximately 300 drawings in that 3 month trip. I hope you enjoy these drawings. The origional Duomo Trento drawing stayed in Italy at friends that we stayed with as a thank you gift for letting stay with them. I am going back to Italy and spain for three weeks with my wife and some family friends. When I am there I will create some more drawings to add to my portfolio. I will continue to add drawings from my portfolio in the future. I hope that those of you that enjoy aspects of my blog will pass on the address to your friends and family to help get the word out. When I get more time I will post some more educational posts until then.

Thanks,

2 comments:

The Best Years said...

I love your drawings...Mom

Dee said...

Nathan,
You are so talented.Thank you for the thoughtful gift. You are loved. Enjoy Italy with your girls. Aunt Dee